I’m happy to announce that [django-baseboard](http://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-baseboard/) has been updated to 0.3
Here’s what’s new:
* Better error handling and reporting for the management commands/cron jobs
* Projects are no longer required to have an RSS feed foreign key (bugfix from 0.2)
* Project.project_url returns the Basecamp project’s homepage URL (because Project.basecamp_url can be any valid URL within a project entered by a user)
* baseboard.helpers.update_summaries takes and honors a network timeout argument (defaults to 20 seconds)
* Projects now have RSSFeed foreign keys — suitable for displaying a Trac change log or a project blog, etc.
If you were following along on [GitHub](http://github.com/cmheisel/django-baseboard) then you’ve already got the last three changes. If you were using the official [PyPi relese](http://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-baseboard/) then I, ahem, forgot to upload version 0.2.
But now there’s 0.3 which is a whole tenth better than 0.2, and a whopping two-tenths better than 0.1.