Science is amazing. In my seriously novice hands I can take something seriously unappetizing like this:
And turn it into this:
The before photo is not of a [Dune navigator](http://dune.wikia.com/wiki/Guild_Navigator) but is instead our Thanksgiving day turkey breast in brine.
For the curious, our menu consisted of:
* [Roasted turkey] [alton-turkey]: But we altered the brine to be just sugar, salt, vegetable broth, peppercorns and water to dilute.
* [Mashed potatos] [alton-potatos]: Substitute sage instead of garlic, OMG teh awesome.
* Sweet potatos: Marshmallow topped is a Heisel family tradition
* Brussel sprouts: Birds Eye baby sprouts in a microwaveable pouch, I didn’t think I’d eat brussel sprouts till I met these
* Cranberry sauce: Homemade
* Crescent rolls: An Endicott family tradition
* Pecan pie: Homemade as well