We’re looking for a great Django/Python developer to join our small team at [ajc.com] [ajc].
Check out the job posting at [Django Gigs] [django-gig] or at [Craigslist] [craigslist].
Here are some of the benefits to working on our team:
* We’re a small team — but full of great people like [Maura] [maura] and [Zellyn] [zellyn]
* Our projects are highly visible — if you’ve spent more than a minute on [ajc.com] [ajc], then I guarantee you’ve seen one of our applications or utilities at work.
* The variety of projects — Range from content [publishing tools] [galleries] for staff and users, to [data interactives] [executive-pay], to [user generated content] [vent], to behind the scenes tools that enhance the site.
* Telecommuting — As much as we all love working together and getting a group vibe going, we also spit off during the week to get distraction free and in the zone.
* Take the train to work — When we’re not telecommuting, we work in an office that’s easy to get to on MARTA
* We get paid to work on and in Django and Python — That’s still pretty damn cool.
If you’re interested hit me up at: **cheisel** at **ajc** dot com.